Saturday, August 17 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Plan to join Preservation Chicago for a Chicago 7 Most Endangered of 2019 tour conducted by Ward Miller (Executive Director of Preservation Chicago) and Jacob Kaplan (Forgotten Chicago) to learn about and see first-hand the places that have been chosen. An air-conditioned coach bus will take you to:
- Jackson Park, Midway Plaisance and South Shore Cultural Center
- Laramie State Bank in Austin
- Loretto Academy/Institute of the Blessed Virgin in Woodlawn
- Justice Hammer/Lu & Jorja Palmer Mansion in Bronzeville
- Second Church of Christ, Scientist in Lincoln Park
- James R. Thompson Center/State of Illinois Building in the Loop
- Roman Catholic Churches throughout Chicago
The bus will depart from and return to Preservation Chicago’s office at 4410 N. Ravenswood. Stay tuned to our social media accounts when tickets go on sale. As always, tickets are limited and this event is a popular one!