Tyler & Hippach Glass Company Building / William J. Cassidy Tire Building, Henry J. Schlacks, 1902, Originally at 117–125 N. Clinton Street later moved to 344 N. Canal Street, in West Loop/Wolf Point. Photo Credit: Serhii Chrucky
Preservation Chicago is committed to strengthening the vibrancy of Chicago’s economy and quality of life by championing our historic built environment. Preservation Chicago protects and revitalizes Chicago’s irreplaceable architecture, neighborhoods and urban green spaces. We influence stakeholders toward creative reuse and preservation through advocacy, outreach, education, and partnership.